21 Sep Stuff that works
Folks, I’ve been suffering from a nasty NASTY case of cabin fever andÂ thus, you will be subjected to a new weekly column titled “Stuff That Works.”Â Yup, stole that title from a favorite song by my other boyfriend, Guy Clark:Â (on the album, Dublin Blues, 1995) . Mind you, this is stuff that worksÂ for me, this week.Â
1. Grow it: Tulip, Gavota for 2013, plant in big groups of at least 15 and plant several groups.
2. Wear it: Killer gorgeous ring from Midwest Alchemy, on Etsy
3. Hear it: the new Brandi Carlile CD: Bear Creek
4. Make it: tomorrow we are messing w/epoxy and old found bowling balls.
5. Drink it:Â Black Cat MartiniÂ
6. Pin it:Â from Design Sponge, via my pinboard. The coolest screen door ever. Dog is pretty lovely, too.